Career Mentoring - Vietnam
When students start thinking about their future career they often have many questions:
- What skills / characteristics do employers look for?
- How do I know what job will suit me?
- What are the different jobs I can do with my degree?
- What does someone in my industry do day-to-day?
- Which is more important, GPA or experience?
- Can I get a job with no experience?
- Where are the opportunities for a good job?
- What should I be doing now, so that I will be competitive when I graduate?
The most reliable and accurate answers to these questions come from people who are actually working in industry. That's where 'career mentoring' comes in.
What is an ‘RMIT Career Mentor’?
An RMIT Career Mentor is someone with relevant professional experience who is willing to support an RMIT student to explore career options in their field and help prepare them for the realities of work.
How does the Career Mentoring Program work?
We have designed the Career Mentoring Program - Vietnam to connect RMIT Vietnam students with industry professionals to explore their career options both in Vietnam and abroad. Mentors and mentees meet for a minimum of one hour every four weeks over the 12 week mentoring partnership.
Any queries contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Current students from any program can apply.
If you are studying Professional Communications you have an alternative mentoring program tailored specifically for you. To participate please email Lien email@example.com